 Space / 27764
    Re: The Red Rose, Fighter/interceptor —Patrick Bunn
   (...) Minifigs can't talk...it was a parrot throwing his voice. Your MOC rocks. I want to see how fast it goes. It has all the looks of an angry hornet/attack ship plus it looks so speedy. Great Stuff Pat Bunn (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: The Red Rose, Fighter/interceptor —Mark Neumann
   (...) Of course! The pirates' minfig parrot. It's so clear now :) (...) Thanks much Pat! Way fast. You see I lifted the canopy from a spiffcraft. Aftermarket don't cha know. Snow Daddy (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)