 Space / 27754
    Re: The Red Rose, Fighter/interceptor —Chris Maddison
   (...) angles taken with the engines and the radar dishes and such. I don't particulary like the bubble cockpit. Too bad all the sleek ones are so difficult to deal with (I'm having fits lately trying to get one to work on a new moc of mine). (...) (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: The Red Rose, Fighter/interceptor —Mark Neumann
   (...) The cockpit drove me to drink. I was trying the one on the Jedi Starfighter, it wouldn't work. I put the bubble on there as a lark and found that it was pretty cool. It grew on me like a fungus. Sort of. I'm glad I did it now. Think it looks (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)