 Space / 27667
    Re: I'm back —Jon Palmer
   "Paul Baulch" <paul.baulch@SPAMLESSatari.com> wrote in message news:HKInAM.Jtp@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) Try a (...) Nope, not in this case. I have no regrets and you're probably in the minority on this one. But you also tend to come in and play (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: I'm back —Tony Alexander
   * sigh * Though I little unexpected to read such harsh attitude in the 'get with it' post from our esteemed Mr. Curator, I'm reluctantly forced to agree with his view after reading some past Hennen postings. Dean, in the years I've been lurking and (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)