 Space / 27609
Re: Adrian's door
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 20:58:37 GMT

In lugnet.space, Aaron Sneary wrote:
   Adrian or anyone else familiar with this type of door: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tremor/Ground/asimov/dcp01580.jpg

Does that 1x1 open space almost hidden by the wall eliminate the hideous bind you get creating doors with squared ends? This seems like a much simpler method than my recent exercises in building doors with rounded ends, using the old technic steering mechanism plates.

Please elaborate!

Aaron S

Yup, You can also build the first stud of the wall with 1x1 or 2x2 round bricks:
http://lego.kepplah.com/?m=myase&sub=interior&n=3
http://lego.kepplah.com/?m=myase&sub=interior&n=20
It’s not perfect, but it’s alot better than regular bricks.

   -- Kyle