 Space / 27608
    Re: New MOC: "Paveway" Missile Boat —Zac Soden
   (...) Far out Mladen! (both literally and spacially ;) ) You have captured my brain's concept of what a space missile boat would be like perfectly. Perfect size. Your usual groovy colour scheme. Other than the reconfigurable weapons loadout, My (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: "Paveway" Missile Boat —Mladen Pejic
   In lugnet.space, Zac Soden wrote: -snip- (...) :-D (...) Thanks Zac! So glad you like the red pods and yellow sensors, they're my fav. part too. Concerning the canopy colour, yeah I sorta agree. I like trans dark grey bubble canopies but have zero (...) (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)