 Space / 27584
Re: Moonbase Neighborhoods
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 23:32:19 GMT

travis wrote:
there could be the obvious ones

classic space
blacktron
mtron
ect.

Yea, I'd like to see all the LEGO themes color schemes be welcome, or at
least both Blacktron I and Ice Planet...

We could also keep a corner for all the modules that don't match up
well. There will be some peer pressure to build in one of the popular
color schemes since you're right, a block of 3-10 modules in the same
color scheme will have a much higher impact than a block of 20 modules
in a mish mash of colors.

Frank