 Space / 27577
  Moonbase Neighborhoods

The ideal Moonbase would be one unified color scheme. The whole layout in blue/gray/trans-yellow or white/black/trans-blue. But this is probably only going to happen for a few special Moonbases. So this is where Moonbase Neighborhoods come in. Not (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Neighborhoods

(...) what about use our existing themes and subthemese here. there could be the obvious ones classic space blacktron mtron ect. and there could also be the AFOL created themes PCS Eastern Bloq ect. I thought you were off the moonbase project Jon? (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Neighborhoods

(...) Yea, I'd like to see all the LEGO themes color schemes be welcome, or at least both Blacktron I and Ice Planet... We could also keep a corner for all the modules that don't match up well. There will be some peer pressure to build in one of the (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Neighborhoods

(...) Like this? (URL) much as I enjoyed making these modules and keeping the color scheme the same, they turned out pretty bland because I was more focused on uniformity than greeblige and creativity. Or maybe I just suk. :] ~Trev (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Neighborhoods

this one thing I like about this, its only 2 deep... As talked aout at BF, the new standard should also never be more than 2 wide. moonbases in the middle are buried to the public. -tk "Trevor Pruden" <trevor_pruden@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)