 Space / 27511
Re: New MOC: Chimera Escort Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 18:04:25 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison wrote:
   Heyhey!

JHK’s Firebird and Jamie Neufeld’s Dragon inspired me. Presenting the Chimera:

Some notes:
-Jamie, that cockpit config is absolutely amazing. I tweaked it a bit. :-)
-I also wanted to use at least one Znap piece in this moc.
-Landing gear!
-Aaaand finally, the former “orange fleebnorks” are now officially cataloged as “Flurgids”. It is written, let it be so.

As always chris.. this is the picture of simplistic beauty. So complicated, with so many details, all put together in such a way that make me think: “duh.. why couldn’t I have done that?” awesome

to flurgids, huh? hmm.. i dunno what to think about that just yet. hmm

-lenny