 Space / 27460
    Re: New MOC: "Avenger" Next-Generation Gunship —David Rabadan
   (...) Hey MP. Clean and neat just the way I enjoy your creations. At first I did not go for the guns but I came back to look at you page and I stated to see how those guns could come in handy. Also, I noticed the "modular" concept behind the landing (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: "Avenger" Next-Generation Gunship —Mladen Pejic
   In lugnet.space, David Rabadan wrote: -snip- (...) Hey David! Thanks, it's good to hear you got something out of this MOC. Also, thanks for liking the guns! ;-) Best of luck to you on your own project. (...) (URL) Mladen Pejic> (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)