 Space / 27440
  Re: New MOC: "Avenger" Next-Generation Gunship

(...) Dude- Excellent work! I like the recent trend of MOC's that are designed with neat, smooth lines, and greeblies that accent the creation rather than dominate it. This MOC is very well done. I love the attention given to the real-world (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: "Avenger" Next-Generation Gunship

In lugnet.space, Fred Trayers wrote: -snip- (...) d00d!!! (...) Thanks Fred. (...) I tried not to go overboard on the details, but also to not make the model completely bare. I think the balance overall is alright. :-) (...) Yeah, the guns are a bit (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)