 Space / 27426
  Re: Houston, Tranquillity Base here. The Eagle has landed.

(...) I just bought this set last night. I've wanted a set _like_ this since as far back as I can remember. I've always been a fan of NASA's golden days. The set is interesting... as are any sets with mixed scale models all together like this. (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Houston, Tranquillity Base here. The Eagle has landed.

(...) Note that the stickers with the red NASA "worm" logo are anachronistic. NASA didn't approve that logo for use until October 1975, and NEVER used it on ANY Apollo hardware. I'm surprised NASA even allowed TLC to use that logo in the set, (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.space)