 Space / 27411
    Re: New Moc: The Firebird —John Henry Kruer
   (...) Strange. I don't use any javascript, just plain 'ol HTML. (At least thats what you see.) Well, here are a few deep links for you. Hope they work for you. (5 URLs) Oh, and why don't you upgrade? Its free, and v.6 or IE or whatever will be a big (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New Moc: The Firebird —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) Yes they did, thanks. That is just plain awesome, but everyone told you that already. :-) I didn't realize it was mainly grey. It looked white in the thumbnail pic on the space page. (...) Well I have Opera for stuff that needs to be secure, (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)