 Space / 27403
    Re: New Moc: The Firebird —Zac Soden
   (...) JHK you are the greatest, dude! The exterior is absolutely superb, and as others have noted, the grilles in the engines are perfect. The interior is great - as I have said before you can't beat a tiled floor! Your greebs are great but I fount (...) (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New Moc: The Firebird —John Henry Kruer
   (...) Yeah... well, I just thought I needed to put a powerplant-thing somewhere, so I just put a few things there. And I was planning to put in a bit int he description about Pete's old car radiater, which you can see on the front-port interior, but (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New Moc: The Firebird —Zac Soden
   (...) Me? I'm in the middle of a space 'bus' heavily inspired from the Ken-Tucky Works Stardock Omnibus. I'm on holidays at my parents' house at the moment so all I can do is mentally plan the rest of it - it was about 60% done when I left and I (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)