 Space / 27403
  Re: New Moc: The Firebird

(...) JHK you are the greatest, dude! The exterior is absolutely superb, and as others have noted, the grilles in the engines are perfect. The interior is great - as I have said before you can't beat a tiled floor! Your greebs are great but I fount (...) (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Moc: The Firebird

(...) Yeah... well, I just thought I needed to put a powerplant-thing somewhere, so I just put a few things there. And I was planning to put in a bit int he description about Pete's old car radiater, which you can see on the front-port interior, but (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New Moc: The Firebird

(...) Me? I'm in the middle of a space 'bus' heavily inspired from the Ken-Tucky Works Stardock Omnibus. I'm on holidays at my parents' house at the moment so all I can do is mentally plan the rest of it - it was about 60% done when I left and I (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)