 Space / 27350
    Re: .Space MOC/idea repository concept for discussion —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) You don't keep backup copies?! I must be misinterpreting you here because I find it baffling that someone would not keep backup copies of their MOC pics. -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: .Space MOC/idea repository concept for discussion —James Wilson
   (...) I keep copies of everything. But, working in IT for over 15 years now, I find that I'm in the miniscule minority. "You mean you meant it when you said I should back up my stuff?" If only I had a nickel for every time I heard that... James (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)