 Space / 27326
Re: New site, new MOcs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 03:59:43 GMT

   Good job. I like the MOCs as well as the site layout.

thanks

   I really like the Swordfish. Its good to see that I’m not the only one that used the canopy from the Jedi Starfighter for a Cowboy Bebop MOC.

If your curious, you can see my Hammerhead inspired MOC at http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=33079 for my use of the canopy.

I really like the way you modeled the back-end of the hammerhead. I’ve actually wanted to create a hammerhead for a while but was having trouble determining how I wanted to create the jet nozzles, ‘wings’, etc. I may have to borrow your desing whenever I get around to it.