 Space / 27309
Re: New site, new MOcs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 04:43:10 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Brian Bessemer wrote:
   I’m finally able to post to these boards :)

I launched my MOC site a couple months ago and have just been waiting on my lugnet account so I could announce it:

http://www.brickmonster.com

I’ve posted a few Star Wars MOCs including my take on a UCS Snowspeeder, as well as a couple anime and general models. Within the next day or 2 I’ll be posting an MFX-02 Ishtar from Gasaraki and a friend is posting her custom bots. Please take a look:

UCS Snowspeeder

Cowboy Bebop Swordfish II

Golden-T Racer

E-web Blaster Cannon

There’s a couple others on the site as well.

Thanks, B

Good job. I like the MOCs as well as the site layout.

I really like the Swordfish. Its good to see that I’m not the only one that used the canopy from the Jedi Starfighter for a Cowboy Bebop MOC.

If your curious, you can see my Hammerhead inspired MOC at http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=33079 for my use of the canopy.

Jason