 Space / 27282
Re: hoverTek ZoomPod
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 13:29:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:
   WOW, now that’s a groovy little ship. Looks very fun to fly. Highly whooshable. I’m interested to know how ya got those thrustery thingies to wrap around under those radar dishes. Very cool greeblie... must copy.

There’s one of these sandwiched between the dishes.

Everything else is just mounted onto it using clips.

-Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks

“Adopt a fleebnork. They’re DYING!” -Sally Struthers