 Space / 27269
Re: hoverTek ZoomPod
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 05:04:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   Hi Everyone,

Just a little something I cooked up when I was down at Mark Neumann’s house last week.

http://www.fleebnork.com/?m=zoompod

Mark,

Groovy speeder you have here. I like the juxtaposition of the thrusters with those (underused) engines. I’m a fan of the color scheme, and I like the use of the dark grey wedges, but could we see a variant with the dark blue large wedges and sand green smaller ones for the touch of color? The back slope fits very well.

Something along these lines could take off (no pun intended) as a new hit. Maybe if the more readily available canopies from the designer helicopter sets were implemented, although they would produce a less than optimal angled orientation. Just a thought.

-Andrew