 Space / 272
Re: Microfig 928 Galaxy Explorer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 16:13:24 GMT

Greg Majewski wrote:
A while ago, I posted some stuff about microfying official sets. I have
finally found the time to upload a page for my first microfied ship, the 928
Galaxy Explorer:
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/928.html

I opened this page and found myself drooling.  Must...see...more...!  :-,

What Tom said.  Any chance of better pics, or even LDraw files?

Cheers,
- jsproat

It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.
  It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.
               It's the same log.  It's the same log.  It's the same log.