 Space / 27136
  UCS U.S.S. Enterprise 1701-D

Hi, (With a lot of help from Kevin at happywaffle.com) I've just finished my own UCS Enterprise D. (URL) Brick It Good> (URL) It took about 2 hours a day for a week to create the mlcad files. I simplified things by splitting the project into the (...) (21 years ago, 16-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: UCS U.S.S. Enterprise 1701-D

Wow! Very good! I like it very mucg You could have mentioned who made that nice model of DS9 though. (URL) <meenkee@cox.net> schreef in bericht news:HJoy09.4nn@lugnet.com... (...) own UCS (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: UCS U.S.S. Enterprise 1701-D

Any chance those of us who are less talented can get a copy of your MLCAD files for this? :D BTW - awesome! (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)