 Space / 26848
  The U.S.S. Katheryn is ready for her first mission!

Greetings, .spacers. I am proud to present the (URL) Katheryn>. PLMKWYT! (URL) (21 years ago, 3-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: The U.S.S. Katheryn is ready for her first mission!

(...) Nathan, Wow, I like it. One cool ship you've designed there. Very well-thought out and executed. I'm a fan of the color scheme, although I know it's hard to do for space vessels, and you did a fine job. The sections flow well from one area to (...) (21 years ago, 3-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: The U.S.S. Katheryn is ready for her first mission!

(...) You have done well, Admiral Wells. I am especially impressed with your use of SNOT. Your gallery has a lot of details that look great on the thumbnails and I hope to return again soon to take a closer look. One thing did catch my eye though: (...) (21 years ago, 3-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: The U.S.S. Katheryn is ready for her first mission!

(...) Nathan, This is way cool, I can see you put a lot of thought and time into it. The inside is as fleshed out as the outside is. I liked the matching uniforms, and the sleek way the shuttle docks. The bridge is a cool design, as is the (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: The U.S.S. Katheryn is ready for her first mission!

(...) Thanks! (...) Red, black, and gray being the most plentyful colors in my collection, they won by default! (...) I added the light gray trying to offset the EB color scheme of the shuttle. (...) Never! (...) Thanks! Those started out as solar (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: The U.S.S. Katheryn is ready for her first mission!

(...) Well you have certainly overcome the bulky but not a flying box problem. I was wondering if you solved the problem of having a detachable ship make the main ship look incomplete. I noticed there was no picture of the outside of the Katheryn (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: The U.S.S. Katheryn is ready for her first mission!

(...) Nathan, This is wonderful work man. You've taken chances with your construction technique while incorporating some advanced standards (much more than I've ever dared) to produce a ship that is unique both inside and out. The detail and thought (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: The U.S.S. Katheryn is ready for her first mission!

(...) Thanks, SNOT is one tecnique I think I've finally figured out. (...) Lots of details: lots of time, a good two weeks went into this project from prototype sketches to the finished product. (...) They were at first solar sails, but they turned (...) (21 years ago, 7-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: The U.S.S. Katheryn is ready for her first mission!

(...) Thanks! (...) This will be my last big ship for a while - I want to build something simple now! (URL) (21 years ago, 10-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: The U.S.S. Katheryn is ready for her first mission!

(...) All thanks to SNOT! (...) Sadly, it looks like a crater without the shuttle. Not cool... (...) Thanks! (...) Hee hee... (URL) (21 years ago, 10-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: The U.S.S. Katheryn is ready for her first mission!

(...) WOW, I'm very honered! Thanks a lot! (URL) (21 years ago, 10-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)