 Space / 26906
Re: The U.S.S. Katheryn is ready for her first mission!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 17:03:19 GMT

In lugnet.space, Andrew Saada wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells wrote:
   Greetings, .spacers.

I am proud to present the U.S.S. Katheryn.

Nathan,

Wow, I like it. One cool ship you’ve designed there. Very well-thought out and executed.

Thanks!

   I’m a fan of the color scheme, although I know it’s hard to do for space vessels, and you did a fine job.

Red, black, and gray being the most plentyful colors in my collection, they won by default!

   The sections flow well from one area to the next. The only criticism is the shuttle by itself seems a little bland on the front sides; maybe the light grey looks out of place to me there.

I added the light gray trying to offset the EB color scheme of the shuttle.

   Now just becareful that the EB does not reach hold of your blueprints.

Never!

   The unique shape you’ve attained is great and the bridge shield is one I have not seen before. Kudos on using that “flag” in a clever way. I take them to be data collection sheets, not art.

   And speaking of collection, check out the SCSs!! Awesome!

Thanks! Those started out as solar sails, until they started to look really small!

   I also think the detailing of the suit storage, bathroom, and underside is excellent. Great job all-around.

I love detailing!

Thanks for the comments!