 Space / 2684
  2153 Robo Stalker in Exploriens colors

Yay! I finally got my digital camera and can share some of my "works." First up is an Exploriens version of the 2153 Robo Stalker. You can view it at: (URL) also rebuilt 2151-2154 in Spyrius colors. I'll get pictures up of these within the next week (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 2153 Robo Stalker in Exploriens colors

cool cool, christopher! i always enjoy color swapping between themes and will look forward to the spyrius color models. by the way, i agree with you on the roboforce series..fair-to-decent models with great piece assortments (and now is the time to (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)