 Space / 2685
Re: 2153 Robo Stalker in Exploriens colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 12:44:48 GMT

cool cool, christopher!
i always enjoy color swapping between themes and will look forward to the
spyrius color models.

by the way, i agree with you on the roboforce series..fair-to-decent models
with great piece assortments (and now is the time to buy them with any stores
that still have them putting them at clearance prices!).

..joseph g

In lugnet.space, Christopher Wiggenhorn writes:
Yay!  I finally got my digital camera and can share some of my "works."  First
up is an Exploriens version of the 2153 Robo Stalker.  You can view it at:

http://www.stat.umn.edu/~wiggenhorn/2153.jpg

I've also rebuilt 2151-2154 in Spyrius colors. I'll get pictures up of these
within the next week or so. It's my opinion that the models themselves are
actually pretty good, it's just that the Roboforce series got the colors • wrong.

-Christopher