 Space / 26839
  Re: Yoshima

Out of curiosity, how did you make those aft facing machine guns on the sides? I can see the little binoculars but I can't figure out how you got them into that circular position for the heavy duty machine gun effect. Could you enlighten me a (...) (21 years ago, 3-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Yoshima

(...) I use the same idea as a greeblie on my Moonbase Defense Module: (URL) you need is this: (URL) stick binoculars on it. Hats off to you Jon for making one of the best looking Gatling guns ever with Lego IMO. Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (21 years ago, 3-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Yoshima

(...) Wow thanks man. I'll take a pic of the guns bfore the Fest. (URL) j o n (URL) zemi.net> (URL) the-shipyard> (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)