 Space / 26826
  Re: Yoshima

(...) Dude, you have to be kidding. That's Photoshop, right? Too cool. Fits very well into the developing aesthetic of the people of Zion. Excellent job on the thrusters, overall detailing, and placement of the cockpit. The nose configuration is (...) (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Yoshima

(...) Ah but I'm not my friend. And yeah as usual I did use photoshop to make the pics brighter. Thanks for the input. I'm going to grunge it up a bit more so that I can make sure it's as priceless as you say to see it by the Neb. Thanks! (URL) j o (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)