 Space / 26804
Re: The Vanguard LL-X2 PCS Starship.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 15:16:36 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Chris Giddens wrote:

Let me give you a glimse of our new Starship. The Vanguard LL-X2:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoober/PCSCAP/preview6.jpg

Wonderful ship. Detail balance is just right. I love the raised blue strip/skirt detail, and the curved covering panels around the missiles(?) on that bottom extension. Oh, and the downward bow extension, and the thruster-clusters, and the huge hangar bay, and the use of blue in general. Top marks!

Cheers,

Thanks Paul, Yep, those are missle pods. I appreciate the compliments. More pics will be coming after fest. Thanks to all you spacers who’ve helped and inspired better buildin!!

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com
space.