 Space / 26798
Re: The Vanguard LL-X2 PCS Starship.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 13:39:53 GMT

I know, I know, I'll be there next month for sure!  Finally got moved and am
currently unpacking all my Lego.  Want to get my moonbase modules done by
then.

Sure wish I could make it to BF.  :(

Greg

"Chris Giddens" <cgidd1@aol.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.space, Gregory Muri wrote:
WOW!!!

Chris this is awesome!  Can't wait until I can see it in person!  Just
finished looking at the rest of the preview pics in Brickshelf and have • to
say the use of the skateboard ramps in the docking bay is great.  This • is
your best PCS creation yet.

Greg

If ya came to dixielug meetin you'd get to see it!! HA! ;-) Ya the • scateboard
rams were an attempt to keep stuff from being square. It kinda limits my • docking
bay room though and I may raise the floor today just to make the landing • strip
wider.

Thanks for the comments!!

~^- <<http://www.classic-space.com/spaceblog/sigpic1.jpg>>
~^-  ¬