 Space / 26772
    Rebel Blockade Runner and introduction —Adhi Kassanna
   Hi everbody, I've served the net for quite some time now and I am a regular visitor of Lugnet and Brickshelf. Recently I decided to take a more active role in the .space community. So one day I hope to be part of the family. First an introduction is (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Rebel Blockade Runner and introduction —Nathan Wells
     (...) Welcome to .space, Adhi! That RBR is very cool! Do you mostly build in mircoscale or do you build in minifig scale too? Hope to see more creations from you soon! (URL) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: Rebel Blockade Runner and introduction —Paul Baulch
     (...) Welcome, Adhi! Nice work on the RBR, although I prefer original designs (unless they are unprecedented!). I look forward to seeing more creations. Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: Rebel Blockade Runner and introduction —Jon Palmer
     (...) -snip- Welcome to .space! Even though this hasn't come off as original material your apparent (clean) style shows through. I really look forward to some more of your work. We need more European Space builders! Keep it up. ~ (URL) ~ [ j o n ]¬ (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Rebel Blockade Runner and introduction —Didier Deses
   (...) Hi, Since i also joined the .space community recently after lurking for a while and since i live in Belgium i thought i'd let you know ... I really like you microfig designs, but i admit that this model is not quite original, but after seeing (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Rebel Blockade Runner and introduction —Paul Baulch
   (...) Ooh yes! Very cool design, Adhi! More please. Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)