 Space / 26777
Re: Rebel Blockade Runner and introduction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 23:54:13 GMT

In lugnet.space, Adhi Kassanna wrote:
   Hi everbody,

I’ve served the net for quite some time now and I am a regular visitor of Lugnet and Brickshelf. Recently I decided to take a more active role in the .space community. So one day I hope to be part of the family.

First an introduction is in place. My name is Adhi Kassanna and I’m 24 years old. I live in the Netherlands and luckily have a steady job to finance my expensive hobby. Sadly the .space community isn’t very large here in Holland or I just haven’t found anyone yet.

So, here’s my first MOC I’m announcing on Lugnet. Though it looks like a micro-scale RBR. I never intended it to be like this. The brigde was an engine from a fighter I dismantled and it was the last piece I put on the ship.

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/1428?r=1361992652

Enjoy and please any feedback is welcome.

Welcome to .space, Adhi!

That RBR is very cool! Do you mostly build in mircoscale or do you build in minifig scale too?

Hope to see more creations from you soon!