 Space / 26741
Re: Moonbase Mods: High Density Living Projects
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 01:32:51 GMT

Hendo! Get out of town! and get into an apt! Cool. Seeing stuff like this at BF 03 is gonna be great. Your concept is fun and wow you have some cool parts in there. Check the cross connect corridor!!!! Swheeeet.

Hendo!

I got a lil’ somthin’ comm’n too!

yay!