 Space / 26740
Re: Moonbase Mods: High Density Living Projects
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 01:15:39 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, John P. Henderson wrote:
Hidee Ho!

Mr. Galactic Mediator Sir,

These are quite excellent. I just checked out the deep-linked images (will
return for greater inspection) as I was interested in some Modules sectional
design ideas to snatch. I'm very glad to see that at least one section of the
Moonbase is recycling. And if I have not said before, your power plant is great
and reads as M-Tron without its logos.
Kudos on completing your five mods too! The modular module idea is terrific and
your execution is the same. Despite the minimalistic abodes, their form and
function are awesome and the implementation of mixed-use residences (another
plus!) is much needed.

The only unfortunate thing (from my POV) is that I have drained my blue bricks
down to almost none.  I don't have any 1X blue bricks remaining, and thus a few
of the floors interiors are not complete.  I may setup a scene of construction
workers and droids working inside such areas.  Or I might spend money on blue
ABS at BF...  :)

Unless a) blue is your favorite color b) you plan on building Classic Space for
BrickFest or c) you're constructing an Olympic size Moonbase pool, then I'd say
you're doing extremely well with blue bricks.
I'd like to see a construction scene. Keep up the good work.

-Andrew