 Space / 26740
  Re: Moonbase Mods: High Density Living Projects

(...) Mr. Galactic Mediator Sir, These are quite excellent. I just checked out the deep-linked images (will return for greater inspection) as I was interested in some Modules sectional design ideas to snatch. I'm very glad to see that at least one (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Mods: High Density Living Projects

(...) Thanks Andrew! Someday, I will dig up my old pics of that module and make them public again... (...) Indeed! :) (...) Coming real soon. :) -Hendo (21 years ago, 3-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)