 Space / 2674
Re: Take this, Bram!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 19:34:19 GMT

The contest doesn't end until August 5th. I changed it a few weeks ago.

~Mark

In lugnet.build, Tom McDonald writes:1
In lugnet.space, Greg Majewski writes:
Heh, sorry :) I didn't want him dominating Mark's contest alone, so • here is my
take on futurising a present day automobile, though it is nowhere near • Bram's
Diablo or El Dorado:
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/bug.html

LOL That's great! It's captured the true spirit of cramped. Is it still air-
cooled? Do the earlier models float? ;-)

Of course Bram's is great too, I just hadn't gotten around to posting my
$0.000002 worth.

This is gonna be great when everything is done - we'll get a fine gallery • of
stuff out of this :-)

I don't really relish Mark's job of picking winners. And I'm finding it
increasingly more difficult to come up with something original, which • means,
of course, that everyone is putting good thought into what they build. ;-)

BTW, here's another unsolicited vote to extend the contest until August
(perhaps to even the end of August).

-Tom McD.
when replying, use spamcake with at least an 89 octane reading or
higher.