 Space / 2673
Re: Take this, Bram!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 17:24:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, Greg Majewski writes:
Heh, sorry :) I didn't want him dominating Mark's contest alone, so here is my
take on futurising a present day automobile, though it is nowhere near Bram's
Diablo or El Dorado:
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/bug.html

LOL That's great! It's captured the true spirit of cramped. Is it still air-
cooled? Do the earlier models float? ;-)

Of course Bram's is great too, I just hadn't gotten around to posting my
$0.000002 worth.

This is gonna be great when everything is done - we'll get a fine gallery of
stuff out of this :-)

I don't really relish Mark's job of picking winners. And I'm finding it
increasingly more difficult to come up with something original, which means,
of course, that everyone is putting good thought into what they build. ;-)

BTW, here's another unsolicited vote to extend the contest until August
(perhaps to even the end of August).

-Tom McD.
when replying, use spamcake with at least an 89 octane reading or higher.