 Space / 267
Re: New Datsville Idea...DatsvilleHUB was(Re: What happened to Datsville in space?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 04:17:54 GMT

Jamie Obrien <jamien@interworx.com.au> wrote in message
That'd be great, but just imagine the size and scale of the rendering
required after the first couple hundred models were added!! A MFP or
Multi Function Polus (Don't Ask) would be perfect as a space/town and • I gotta ask...whats a multi function polus?
other town related themes. The pirate would be a bit out of place
(Calling in 6980 and 6982 to blow 'em away) but propably could be used
brilliantly when combined with the castle sets! Which baseplates
did/would you use for the island? I had a great idea for an Earth side
right now I used ALL of my basplates larger than 3x3...and it's rather small
too...course I don't really have much room to work....but I've got some
ideas. I'm probably going to start sticking some of the modules I have on my
website(1) and in the lugnet.cad.dat
space base on an island but have never found any of the plates
required! Not even sure if they were in any sets available in Oz • use any and all plates...if you have some extra ones.....
(Please correct me if i'm wrong!!).

Well from this base you could have either Monorails or trains
branching out to their own cities. • COOL I like that idea...now if I only had the room and a monorail....
Bye
Jamie Obrien
jamien@interworx.com.au

Matt Marshall
(After 10 minutes of bad vacum jokes coming to mind) Timmy Vs. The Vacum
cleaner...oww thats gotta hurt
Matt@rapturesoft.hypermart.net
(1) I'll get it set up when I finnaly get around to hooking up that DSL
router...