 Space / 26670
  The Claw is my Master

(URL) So this was supposed to go on a ship I'm working on. I worked on it for an hour or so, and I think it looks ok as claws go, but it's not the one I have in my head. So I'm scrapping it and the ship is going sans-claw. Just thought I'd show it. (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Claw is my Master

(...) j0n, This is quite nifty. Very cool form overall. Almost looks like three young Aliens™ connected by their spines. Thanks for sharing. (...) Hmm, going to have to answer this one after more thought. -ªþ§ (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Claw is my Master

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer wrote: <snip> (...) Dead ends like this: www.brickshelf.com/g...c00099.jpg and this: www.brickshelf.com/g...c00097.jpg I think for every MOC I publish, I have three dead ends that don't make the cut or just never get (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Claw is my Master

(...) Retro-cool. That needs to get used on something by someone at sometime. :-) (...) Every time I build anything. There's always something I see in my head that works, but can't translate to brick like I want. Or, it all works, but I just plain (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Dead End 2

This is my latest dead end: (URL) I just yanked em off right now. They're really strong but now they look way to small on this MOC. Thought I'd share before I junked em. (URL) j o n (URL) zemi.net> (URL) the-shipyard> (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Dead End 2

(...) I hope you use that foot design on another ship because it looks extremely cool... although I think they'd really need a gear-bay big enough to have them retract completely. I might try that foot design if you don't mind! Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)