 Space / 26686
Re: The Claw is my Master
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 14:23:13 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer wrote:
<snip>

To give this post more purpose...what's the best dead end you've ever had?
Like something fairly good that you built that went nowhere.

~ <<http://zemi.net/sidebar/bot001.gif>>
~ [ j o n ]¬
  <http://zemi.net [zemi.net]>¬
  <http://the-shipyard.com [the-shipyard]>

Dead ends like this:

www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dh34154/Snapshot/dvc00099.jpg

and this:

www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dh34154/Snapshot/dvc00097.jpg

I think for every MOC I publish, I have three dead ends that don't make the cut
or just never get finished.

-Duane