 Space / 26597
  Re: The Scumco ScumCar

(...) Fabulous! I loved the concept when you showed it to me. I'm impressed you built it so fast. I really need to get back to working on smaller projects as well. This large scale stuff is just so unweildy. Now make a ScumCar that transforms into a (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: The Scumco ScumCar

(...) Thanks! I'm kicking the building into hyper mode. I'm basically cramming 6 months of building into 2 weeks. Like I said, the Herodias is gonna be done in 2 days, and I mean it. (...) Oh the words "Scum" and "Transform" are closer than you (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, FTX)