 Space / 26522
    Minis —Aaron Sneary
   Here are some mini spacecraft I built all in one evening: (4 URLs) I apologize that none of them are PCS, Eastern Block or Moonbase modules. But they sure are swooshable. And they all have something for landing gear. Aaron Sneary (URL) (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Minis —Mark Sandlin
     In lugnet.space, Aaron Sneary wrote: Hey, these are very cool. I like how each one has its own very distinct character. These would go great with those nanofig bases j0n was building a while back. (...) This one's my favorite (...) All righty then. (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Minis —Aaron Sneary
     (...) Sorry Admiral sir. It was my first and only dig at your landing gear. Some could argue that they are really only stands. You know those days where you don't have much time, but you need to feel productive at the end of your building session. (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Minis —Jon Palmer
     "Aaron Sneary" <saaron@diamondcomics.com> wrote in message news:HIJGHu.xJq@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (...) (URL) (...) (URL) (...) (URL) (...) But (...) I like this one: (URL) like it would be a nice cargo or prison ship. [ j o n ] (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Minis —Aaron Sneary
     (...) Thanks, Jon. I was just swimming through your site, admiring. This is probably my favorite of the ones pictured. There is a red and white one that cloaked right before the picture was taken. This blue one has some real fun SNOT inside her. (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Minis —Andrew Saada
     (...) Aaron, These are very cool. I have not tackled MINIs of any kind yet but these make me want to delve into the field. I agree with j0n about the prison ship idea. I like the juxtaposition of varying angles in the grey & blue one but #11 (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Minis —George Haberberger
   (...) Aaron, Wow, these are really neat, it's amazing how much detail you can suggest on a mini level. Thanks, George (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Minis —Aaron Sneary
   (...) Thanks George. I never expected these little guys to get such positive and enthusiastic support. Perhaps I will abandon Minifig scale after Brickfest, and go on a microfig journey.... to explore new worlds... oh. Sorry. Again, thanks. Aaron (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)