 Space / 26524
Re: Minis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 17:55:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Aaron Sneary wrote:

Hey, these are very cool. I like how each one has its own very distinct character. These would go great with those nanofig bases j0n was building a while back.

   http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/channaher/WAMALUG/20030712/pict0011.jpg

This one’s my favorite

   And they all have something for landing gear.

All righty then. That horse is dead now.

-Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks

“Adopt a fleebnork. They’re DYING!” -Sally Struthers