 Space / 2652
  SS Escape Pods...

Greetings, Space Station builders! Well, after a large amount of work, I finaly completed the DFP, or Dangerous Fungi Personell. I, if anybody wants it, will make a template so everybody can easily make their torsos... Anyway, I believe when we left (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: SS Escape Pods...

(...) Hehe.. I'd love to see it. I'll post it on the site too if you want. (We can call them "The Salad Crew" just for fun, or even "The Magic Mushroom Guys" :) (...) I had posted earlier on this subject (don't know if it was seen) that many (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: SS Escape Pods...

(...) Hahaha! I'll send 'em over. :) Shall I include the template? There is a slight problem... You'll have to edit it yourself after Bmp2dat'ing it, and erase some outside quadrilaterals. (...) Yep. Sounds good. I'll put some blasters on the back (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)