 Space / 2652
2651  |  2653
Subject:
SS Escape Pods...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 03:12:55 GMT

Greetings, Space Station builders!

Well, after a large amount of work, I finaly completed the DFP, or Dangerous
Fungi Personell. I, if anybody wants it, will make a template so everybody can
easily make their torsos...

Anyway, I believe when we left off we were discussing escape pod placement. I
suggest that each of the sections should have their own escape pods. I know
that I am at least going to make my medical/sick bay bigger, and include a
Sojourner Pad in it, so that if something goes wrong, everybody can get out of
there fast. I suggest that there is no escape pod section, as then if an
emmergancy happened, the poor minifigs would be bumping into each other and
stepping on each other's toes all trying to get in fast.

--
Mark Nelson
Speedy's Lego Page: http://www.pressenter.com/~3nelsons/lego/