 Space / 26506
    Re: Moonbase airlocks (was Re: Brickfest Moonbase Fluidics) —Andrew Saada
   (...) But those doors have open spaces! Hehe... Mike, I agree with you and Admiral Giddens that thinking of too much detail isn't always the best way to go. Now regular "glass/lucite/Nocrac©" doors would do the thing but they narrow the corridor, (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

        Re: Moonbase airlocks (was Re: Brickfest Moonbase Fluidics) —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) You only think those are open spaces. Those are holomorphic armored panels. Only looks like open spaces. Hehe. (...) Well no, I think that detailing is good but if you want to change/add something that everyone will incorperate to already (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)