 Space / 26489
Re: Preview: U.L.F.S. Excalibur
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 22:01:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeffrey Benson wrote:
   She’s certainly a big slugger! I’m looking forward to seeing interior pictures - with that much room, I’m sure you’ve been able to add a lot of detail.

There are over 24 rooms inside--including a gym, recreation room, secondary bridge, armory, crew quarters, 3 shuttlepod berths, galley, and officers quarters.

   I think the ship might stand some “greebling” along what appears to be the engines.

Yes, I agree. I just started doing that a couple of hours ago. :D

   She looks purty ...

Thanks!

   -Jeff Benson jbenso1@towson.edu

Curt Tigges