 Space / 26447
Preview: U.L.F.S. Excalibur
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 13:32:19 GMT

This is a preview of the U.L.F.S. Excalibur, Starforce’s latest and most high-tech Fast-Attack Ship (FAS). Though smaller by far than any other battleship, the Excalibur is designated as one due to the amount of weaponry it can carry.

Here is another preview pic:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/CommanderCurt2/Preview/excalibur3.jpg.jpg

(NOTE: I have yet to do the interior, and most the weapons are not installed yet. When it is done, there will be much better pictures than the one shown here...)

PLMKWYT!

Curt Tigges

Supreme Commander of Starforce

www.commandercurt.net/UnitedLFWEB