 Space / 26484
    Re: Moonbase Supplement Modules —Andrew Saada
   (...) --snip proto-supples-- Aaron, Excellent work on these Supplement Modules. I think you meant "Andrew" not "Adrian" because Adrian seemed confident while I was worried. Seen here: (URL) I think that these units will be beneficial (where space (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Moonbase Supplement Modules —Aaron Sneary
   (...) Ah, that's right, it was you. Well have no fear the air recycler is here. Thanks for the comments on my supplement modules. The idea stemmed from all those moonbases at Brickfest with open corridors venting atmosphere into GMU. They were fun (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)