 Space / 26484
Re: Moonbase Supplement Modules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 21:00:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, Aaron Sneary wrote:
   We at Secondary Systems foresaw Adrian’s concern about airlocks and pressurization of moonbase modules. Originally intended to debut at Brickfest, we are offering an early release of the Moonbase Supplement Modules:

Pictured are (left to right) the Air Recycling Unit, Power Supplement Unit, and Airlock with fold-out ladder Unit. Also currently available is the Airlock with landing pad, and FRAP-ray anti-Fleebnork Unit.

--snip proto-supples--

Aaron,

Excellent work on these Supplement Modules. I think you meant “Andrew” not “Adrian” because Adrian seemed confident while I was worried. Seen here: http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=26425
I think that these units will be beneficial (where space permits, no pun intended) but I’m still concerned about the central modules that might not have any accomodations for pressurization changes. Adrian’s idea seems to be a good solution as well.

-Andrew ªþ§