 Space / 26443
    ZOG 15b and the VLAD —Leonard Hoffman
   What do you do when your scientists are sub-par and resouces are limited? Spies! And Lord knows the Eastern Block (especially the Jr. Marshalate) has plenty of those. Constantly searching through PCS and LSF transmissions trying to find designs and (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

        Re: ZOG 15b and the VLAD —Dean R. Hennen
   (...) (*applause*) SLICK! I like how you modified those frap cannons on the sides and turned them into frap cannon fins. I also like how it stays small although the engines are beefed up some more. Hey Lenny, you just gave me a great building (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: ZOG 15b and the VLAD —Dean R. Hennen
   (...) Oh and J-Mar, the VLAD is darn cool. The landing gear and the simplicity makes it great! ===== Cheers, Commander Hennen, Dead 7 Mercenary Unit, Eastern Block (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)